How To Clean The Desk

  Have you ever felt that the area around your desk was messy? How often do you clean? I often feel my desk messy, and clean the desk once every 3 months. It is said that keeping the desk clean is good for students to focus on studying at home. I would be happy if you could use this as a reference for cleaning up at the end of the year or preparing for the new semester.

 

  • Tools

 Plastic bag

 Tissue paper or Dry cloth 

 Alcohol sanitizing sheet

 Face mask

  • Procedures
  1. First, remove everything on the desk. If you have put something on the desk that cannot be removed, it is ok to keep them.
  2. Next, collect dust that can be seen. If you have an allergy, it is good to wear a face mask.
  3. Third, wipe with the sanitizing sheets, and wipe one more time with tissue paper or the cloth to dry.
  4. Before putting the things on the desk again, clean them up like Step 3.
  5. After Step 4, make a decision which is not needed anymore, and discard them.
  6. When Step 5 is finished, clean the shelf beside the desk as Step 1 to Step 5.
  7. Next, put the things on the desk and the shelf again.
  8. Finish cleaning.

 

 I showed the easiest way of cleaning. I think the alcohol sanitizing sheets cannot be used for all materials, so you can use a cloth dampened with water. Also, don't forget to wash your hands after cleaning!




コメント