Little Happening on Last Sunday

 Last Sunday, I had a examination for provisional license.

  On Sunday morning, I prepared for that exam; text book, glasses and ... 

 Befor the exam, I was notified to bring my insurance card for identity verfication. however, I noticed I had not prepare my insurance card just befor leaving home.  I called driving school and asked "How should I do?". The stuff said "You cannnot take department of exam in afternoon, but you can only take driving test in noon. If you can prepare the card, you can take both".

 Unfortunately, I couldn't prepare the card so I took only driving test. However, I passed the test!

  This Sunday(10/23), I will take department of exam. I'll do my best, and I also will report the result next week.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. You ware so unfortunate but you passed the test!
    It is so wonderful!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello Yuga.
    You passed drivibg exam!
    very nice.
    You will pass the next exam.You can do it!

    返信削除
  3. That must have been hard. You passed driving exam so you can pass the next exam too. I look forward to seeing the results.

    返信削除
  4. I did a miss too. I lost my suica card about 2week ago. You can pass the exam.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿