I Did It!

 

 Twe weeks ago, I passed the drinving test. However, I couldn't take the department of exam because of my little mistake(Read this).


 On 10/23, I prepared my insurance card and took the department of exam. As you can see from the title, I successfully passed! Thank you for your supportive comments!

 So, I'm one closer to getting real driving license. I'll keep do my best.


Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Congratulation for going the next section.
    As soon as you drive the real road once, you would probably feel much fun!
    I cheer you!

    返信削除
  2. congratulations! You'll soon have a real driver's license. Good luck next time.

    返信削除
  3. Congratulations! I am also planning to attend a driving school from next month, so I will do my best.

    返信削除
  4. I have believed your pass. I want driving license too.

    返信削除
  5. I took driving lisence test last week too and I got the real lisence!
    You will do your best!

    返信削除
  6. I'm glad you passed the exam! Please keep doing a good job.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿